Find and write about novel metabolomics data analysis algorithms. Help metabolomics researchers get more out of their data. And take part in shaping the software tools that researchers need most.
- Interview researchers who develop algorithms for metabolomics data analysis.
- Promote interesting algorithms by writing concise summaries for the research community.
- Be the bridge between metabolomics research labs and our software development team.
- Help metabolomics teams find solutions to problems in their analysis pipeline.
- Co-author the development of new machine learning algorithms and software tools.
You will have fun in this role if
- You have a talent for writing and breaking down complex topics.
- You enjoy finding & understanding novel algorithms.
- You are skilled at defining software requirements.
- You enjoy helping researchers in their work.
- You have a strong interest in machine learning.
What you can count on
- An experienced engineering and machine learning team that will help you implement novel algorithms in easy-to-use R and Python tools.
- Lots of freedom to choose your area of interest.
- Work how it suits you best - we are a 100% remote team, and have been for 5 years.
- Team Sailing trips 1-2 a year with our entire team.
- A team of open and pragmatic engineers who care about the details as much as you and have a lot of experience in metabolomics.
How to apply
To apply, click on the button below and fill out your application questionnaire. We will review your answers and get back to you within a week to invite you to an interview with our team.
Want to learn more about us first? Checkout our blog, or meet the team.